• Excellent elasticity and flexibility.
• Resistant to abrasion and tearing.
• Resistant to corrosion and chemical.
• Resistant to water.
• Resistant to weather and aging.
• Excellent sealing effect.
The specification of rubber waterstop
|Hardness (Shore A)||60±5|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||≥8|
|Elongation at break (%)||≥380|
|Compression set||70℃ 24h (%)||≤35|
|23℃ 168h (%)||≤20|
|Brittleness temperature (℃)||≤-45|
|Hot-air aging 70℃×72h||Hardness (Shore A)||≤+8|
|Tensile strength (N/mm2)||≥10|
|Elongation change rate (%)||≤20|
• They are widely used for moving joints and non-moving joints.
• They are used for dams, swimming pool, bridges, tunnels, culverts and canals.
• They are used for water and sewage treatment plants.
• They are used for retaining walls.
• They are also used for storage tanks,swimming pools and water reservoirs.
Special extrusion equipment of rubber waterstops. Special extrusion equipment of rubber waterstops.
Rubber just coming out of extrusion. Steel edge rubber waterstop pressure molding.
Large and clean warehouses